So, here's a shock. My cervix today was *longer*. In fact, longer than it's been since that first bad reading (2.6-3.0, down to 1.8 just 5 days later). That was a shock since I have oodles of contractions some days (up to 3 an hour).
So I'm cleared to go back to work 2 half-days per week. I'm pretty excited because I used up a lot of sick leave I hadn't earned, so I won't get paid, but it will be just that much sooner until I actually do get paid. I'm trying to put a positive spin on that, but it kind of depresses me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't know you were a foodie!!
I'm loving the idea of you doing something with food. I'm having similar feelings about my job right now. It's fine, but it doesnt' really sing to my soul.
Have you seen the Television without Pity Sandra Lee board????? I nearly wet my pants reading it. I am still agog at her tofu/vodka smoothie. I look at her and always think "There's got to be a better way!!"
I'm so glad to hear that you can start getting out and about a bit more.
I haven't seen Ratatouille, but I think that I too am that rat - my life pretty much revolves around what's for dinner!
I think your idea for a foodie blog sounds great - particularly one aimed at getting kids to eat fresh food, rather than processed crap. I'm sure that there are plenty of people out there looking for quick & easy recipes. Will watch this space!
Post a Comment