First the good news - I had my big appointment yesterday for my 26 week cervical measurement and my ffn. My cervix actually got a bit longer (2.3 cm!) again. Apparently it thrives under pressure. And the ffn was negative. I'm not short, but now I know why short people always give you those few extra hundredths of a millimeter when they give their height. I wouldn't dream of saying "around 2" now. In fact, by Kim math it's "practically 2.5 cm"
So I can get up and around a bit still - go to lunch or dinner once in a while. I was terrified something would be wrong for all the obvious reasons and also terrified I might end up on more restricted bed rest too.
The downside to all the warm weather? Even though we now live in the suburbs, we managed to move between 2 houses with aspiring guitarists. It's so cool to sit outside and practice guitar. Chicks dig it. Except for pregnant chicks who are stuck on their couches, a captive audience to the calous tone-deaf torture of a perfectly innocent musical instrument. Not that all the semi- to non-melodic strumming and tuning isn't magical. I'd pay for a few lessons myself if they'd learn another tune - or just one all the way through.
Well, Mother Nature has landed two great blows for the earth - the weather has turned cold (as it should be) and chased the aspiring musicians indoors. You go girl.
Stats:
Days to 26 weeks: 1
Days to 28 weeks: 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's such great news - well done on making it through another milestone!
Post a Comment