Well, I made it to the "practically 24 weeks" mark! I have an appointment with my regular ob today to mark the occasion and I think I've developed a fear of doctor's appointments. Last night before one I didn't sleep well, I woke up worrying throughout the night and my stomach got upset. Even my dreams, though not baby-related, were stressful. I was in an Iron Chef-type competition, but was given too few sous chefs, showed up late, and never had any idea where I was in my own recipe or where the ingredients were. But I'm sure there's no deeper meaning to all that. Meanwhile, until I went to sleep, my conscious brain was blissfully unaware that I was so nervous. It comes as quite a shock to find that my sub-conscious was wringing its hands about this, when consciously I was excited just to check off the days and appointments. I feel very out of touch with my feelings now.
I think I will give in to the urge to take a nap here an hour into my waking day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment