Well, I've had a relatively exciting 2 days. Yesterday afternoon I went to the allergist for my yearly check-up (2 trips out in one day!) and today I went in to work in the morning to get things set for my substitute. It snowed today and when I left the morning all the reports said it would stop soon. Well, it never did stop so the principal of my school cleared my car off for me and pulled it around to the front door.
It was great to see everyone at work - even teachers I barely know were so nice and stopped to give me their best wishes. I love my school.
It was nice to have the entire morning speed by for once. Actually all the days in the near future promise some time that will speed by with friends coming tomorrow and Friday, the weekend, then my MIL to keep me company for a week.
And get this - I'm going all the way until next Thursday with no perinatologist appointment! If that isn't a sign of mental health I don't know what is.
Stats for today:
days until 24 weeks: 24
days until I can say I'm "practically 24 weeks": 19
days until I am 21 whole weeks: 3
days until I have a whole day by myself again (no visitors planned yet): >12!
days until Christmas: 20
Great thing about bed rest for the day:
never having to clean off my own car!
Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment