I just got back from the perinatologist. No change in the cervix (maybe a mm longer, but that could be normal various from measurement to measurement). Anyway, he says I really don't need to come in every week (read: you don't really need to come in every few days crazy lady) and talked a lot about trying to enjoy this pregnancy and not look back on it as a horrible experience. He has a point.
He also said I have an excellent chance of going well into my 3rd trimester. I need to hear that on a regular basis and my husband points out that 3 measurements all the same do seem to indicate that this is just how long the cervix is and it's not getting shorter (read: can we stop going to the perinatologist every few days?).
I had planned to review some movies I've been watching lately, but think I'll opt for a nap and leave that until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment