Things are going well. The bug hasn't once set off the apnea monitor yet. Her reflux seems to be more obvious now. She spits up even an hour after eating. Now that I sleep with one eye open and have seen or heard how that effects (affects? ) her breathing, I think it was probably to blame for the apnea episode. That said I really question whether back sleeping is safer for her, but I'm supposed to take that up with the pulmonologist on Monday.
That gives me a whole week to detoxify myself of all the REM sleep I'd been getting and collect my own 23-hour data reel each day.
**Since I mention that I got the shaft on the work shower, I feel that I should also mention that a lot of people I would never have expected have sent or brought by adorable little gifts. It was really touching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is really wrong about the work shower.
Good luck with bugs next appointment
Glad to hear that the bug is doing better - I hope that your next appointment goes well.
Here in the UK, we don't really have a tradition of baby showers - people just tend to buy a small gift once the baby's been born - but I'm sorry that you feel let down by your work colleagues. Maybe they're planning some big surprise that they haven't told you about?!?
I probably won't be back before summer vacation starts, so I doubt it. But I guess you never know. Honestly, I shouldn't take it personally - this is the first year this staff is together and there have been some ups and downs. They have nothing to do with me personally, but I think it's made everyone feel less excited about work parties in general.
I guess it's just that at the beginning of the year (when everyone was into it - too much I thought) they made a big deal about other women's showers.
Right now, I kind of need some sort of normalcy and their canceling it makes it feel more--- abnormal. If that makes any sense.
Post a Comment