Saturday, May 31, 2008

Food

Long ago I posted about wanting a new direction career-wise, wanting to do something related to food but not knowing how to go about it. No culinary school for me, when people scream at me I just tend to cry, not julienne carrots perfectly.

But I'm going to be starting a blog about food in general as well as specifically DC - focusing on local, organic, and places where one can bring kids and introduce them to good food.

I'll still post here although fair warning that now that my uterus is retired it will be a parenting after infertility blog. Mostly so far that hasn't inspired any posts I really felt inspired about writing or reading, but once we get past the source-of-a-million-body-fluid-stains phase it may get inspiring again.

I'll link to the new blog when I get it up and running.

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

YES yes, I LOVE Food ..reading about food, eating food, cooking food.. I am not a trained monkey..erm Chef So i;d love to follow along for inspiration.

I say blog about the body fluid stains, I need a real encounter of what comes beyond the delivery

Ms Heathen said...

Glad to hear that the D&C went well, and looking forward to reading the new food blog very soon.